dotSHOP (.shop) is the new generic top-level domain (gTLD) for e-commerce.
GMO Registry has applied to operate new gTLD .shop with the vision of creating a namespace exclusively for online commerce.
For online stores .shop will offer the opportunity to register memorable, intuitive and relevant names. For online consumers .shop will instantly identify online commerce websites and businesses.
We aim to build a targeted, meaningful secure, trusted namespace , and we are committed to working hand-in-hand with the community to achieve this goal.
- October 21, 2013
- GMO GlobalSign Presents Five Tips for Safe Online Shopping
- August 20, 2013
- DotShop supports GMO MakeShop seminar on online marketing for ecommerce stores. Visit our Facebook page here to see pictures of the event.
- August 10, 2013
- GMO Registry's new gTLD application for .shop passes initial evaluation!
- June 24, 2011
- ICANN 40 in Singapore: DotShop event report
- December 10, 2010
- ICANN 39 in Cartagena: DotShop event report
- June 25, 2010
- ICANN 38 in Brussels: DotShop event report
- March 12, 2010
- ICANN 37 in Nairobi: DotShop/AfTLD event report
- October 30, 2009
- ICANN 36 in Seoul: DotShop event report
Copyright (C) 2013 GMO Registry, Inc. All Rights Reserved.